Monday, August 6, 2007

The Nintendo Wii

Well, what can I say about the Nintendo Wii that hasn't already been said? It's truly a work of art.

Everything about the console feels "solid" - quality workmanship. It was even a pleasure to unpack.

It found and connected to my wireless networking on the very first try (and wireless access is included with the Wii).

I spent several hours the first night I owned it playing around with all its features and built in fun, without even putting a game in.

Then I put in the sports game it comes with. I am not a big fan of sports games, but this one was good.

I could spend about 5 pages on a full review, but it's been done, done and done.

Congratulations, Nintendo. The Wii is beating the pants off of the other consoles, and for good reason.

Oh and if my sister is reading this - you can download Mighty Bomb Jack for $5 and play it on your Wii forever.

No comments: