Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Snack Wraps? More Like Snack CRAPS! Muhuhahaha...

The other day I was out shopping and got really hungry. I didn't want to stop for a big meal and happened to be driving by a McDonald's. I remembered they have a new line of chicken wraps, so I thought "perfect! I'll try one of those relatively-healthy, relatively-easy-to-eat-in-the-car and relatively-tasty new snack wraps!!"

It was mooshy. The produce was not good. The chicken was all burny and had really crunchy bits in it. The sauce tasted just...nasty. Chipotle Ranch? Really? It tasted like Chipotle Ranch from the 1970's. The Honey Mustard tasted like....more like horseradish than Honey Mustard. There was WAY too much sauce, which made it nearly impossible to eat in the car.

I ate about half of each so that I wouldn't be hungry anymore. I was disappointed because I liked the idea of having a healthy-ish snack at an omnipresent restaurant.

So anyways - this was my bi-yearly trip to McDonald's. I won't be going back for at least a couple of years.

1 comment:

touchiefeelie said...

Not even for your beloved McGriddle?